Plan your fleet charging with InCharge Energy.
InCharge Energy is the leading EV charging and energy solutions provider built by industry veterans, with a mission to help businesses seamlessly electrify their fleets and pursue a zero-emission future. Our end-to-end turnkey charging infrastructure services include your entire solution, with site analysis, installation and construction, charging hardware, charge management software, service support for ongoing operations, and even Charging as a Service (CaaS) financing – all customized to meet your business needs.
With 10,000+ of chargers installed across North America, our team of veterans give you access to best-in-class industry practices and service.
Smart Charging Tools to Reduce Operating Costs
Our portfolio of chargers and InControl™ charge management software offers load management, time of use and more benefits to maximize vehicle uptime while minimizing charging costs.
Leading EV Infrastructure Provider
InCharge has extensive experience partnering with dealerships and other fleet customers and is vertically integrated, with ABB owning a majority stake in the company – providing peace of mind that we’ll be here when you need us.
Solutions for Larger Dealer Groups Across Auto Manufacturers
InCharge offers a variety of charging hardware – in stock when you need it and extensively tested at our Engineering, Testing & Fulfillment Center in Virginia for certified interoperability between chargers and OEM vehicles.
InCharge offers end-to-end fleet electrification solutions
Hardware and Equipment
InCharge offers DC Fast and Level 2 charging solutions perfect for any fleet.
ICE-40A / 80A
- Best for inventory and fleets with long dwell times
- Easy installation
DC Fast Charger
- Custom configurations to meet your fleet charging needs, such as options for longer cables or Buy America compliance
- Compact footprint with options for wall mounting or use on a pedestal
- Dual versions offer sequential charging
DC All-In-One Fast Charger
- Same charger can be upgraded with additional power modules without needing a new installation
- Supports sequential and simultaneous charging (split power)
- Compact design for installation flexibility
InControl™ Charge Management Software
InCharge’s propriety InControl charge management software makes it easier than ever to maximize electric truck readiness while minimizing charging costs. This secure and open API platform easily integrates with existing systems and telematics to offer valuable fleet management tools.
- Manage charger access
- Request charger repair and maintenance
- Minimize charging costs with load management smart charging and time of use
- Analyze energy usage to ensure vehicles are charged when you need them
- Maximize fleet utilization
- Real-time status and reporting for maximum vehicle uptime
- Seamlessly integrate with vehicle telematics and other systems