BMW EV Program
Plan your fleet charging with InCharge Energy.
InCharge Energy is the leading EV charging and energy solutions provider built by industry veterans, with a mission to help businesses seamlessly electrify their fleets and pursue a zero-emission future. Our end-to-end turnkey charging infrastructure services include your entire solution, with site analysis, installation and construction, charging hardware, charge management software, service support for ongoing operations, and even Charging as a Service (CaaS) financing – all customized to meet your business needs.
With 10,000+ of chargers installed across North America, our team of veterans give you access to best-in-class industry practices and service.
Smart Charging Tools to Reduce Operating Costs
Our portfolio of chargers and InControl™ charge management software offers load management, time of use and more benefits to maximize vehicle uptime while minimizing charging costs.
Leading EV Infrastructure Provider
InCharge has extensive experience partnering with dealerships and other fleet customers and is vertically integrated, with ABB owning a majority stake in the company – providing peace of mind that we’ll be here when you need us.
Solutions for Larger Dealer Groups Across Auto Manufacturers
InCharge offers a variety of charging hardware – in stock when you need it and extensively tested at our Engineering, Testing & Fulfillment Center in Virginia for certified interoperability between chargers and OEM vehicles.
InCharge offers end-to-end fleet electrification solutions
Hardware and Equipment
InCharge offers DC Fast and Level 2 charging solutions perfect for any fleet.
- Easy wall mount or pedestal solutions
- Operates on low-power, high-voltage, making it ideal for fleets with defined or limited available power service
- Supports a wide range of EV models
Power Cabinet + Dispenser
- Charges up to 4 vehicles simultaneously (split power)
- User friendly and easy to operate with a compact design
- Ideal for most fleets where efficient charging is desirable
InControl™ Charge Management Software
InCharge’s proprietary InControl™ charge management software makes it easier than ever to maximize electric truck readiness while minimizing charging costs. This secure and open API platform easily integrates with existing systems and telematics to offer valuable fleet management tools.
- Manage charger access
- Request charger repair and maintenance
- Minimize charging costs with load management smart charging and time of use
- Analyze energy usage to ensure vehicles are charged when you need them
- Maximize fleet utilization
- Real-time status and reporting for maximum vehicle uptime
- Seamlessly integrate with vehicle telematics and other systems
For particularly lengthy projects or sites with unique requirements, InCharge offers a variety of options for temporary charging solutions.
This monthly turnkey service comes with guaranteed charger uptimes and an in-house service team for quick and efficient support. Customers can electrify their fleets with a lower, predictable all-in monthly fee – including site design, charging hardware, installation, operations and maintenance and InControl™, the InCharge proprietary fleet charge and energy software management tool.